Awwww Fall !!

Happy Sunday!

It's so funny how just last week the weather was in the 100's, and this week in the 70's ! I've noticed that the leaves on the trees are starting to turn and I get so excited when fall comes!! It's my favorite time of the year! I start lighting my candles and I everything seems so much better :-). I love the smells in the kitchen, and the air is so crisp and clean!

I watched my grandbabies this morning and it amazes me how big their getting. Jasmine was in her princess shoes and dancing, and everytime I turned around she was pulling my arm saying Grandma, lets dance!! Oh! How they lift my heart and make me smile!!!

I want to thank everyone for all you're sweet comments! They lift my heart too :-).

Tiffany H : Your the winner of the RAK!! Email me with your address! Congrats :-)

This little card was made with Making memories Mistletoe paper, the bird is Maya Road and some Melissa Frnces Rub-ons. And Webster's Pages Paris Labels.



Have a wonderful week :-) Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow, amazing!

Dee Dee said...

Beautiful card. Happy Fall is here too. :)

Annette said...

This is beautiful!! I love the color combo and of course the chipboard! I am so happy the weather is cooling off too. Our leaves are just starting to change!! Hope your having a great week! Hugs, Annette

ellen s. said...

i love all that detail! beautiful! i got my mag...thanks! ;)

Charlene Austin said...

This is absolutely STUNNING!

Glad to hear it's cooling for you a bit. We have been snowing for a couple days and the ice on the road is horrendous.

Hey missy....I saw your cards online in CARDS and they are STUNNING!!!

Ingrid said...

Wow.....stunning!! You're such a talented card maker. Love this one.....a LOT!

xoxo