World Card Making Day....October 3rd !

A day just for card making; it was called National Card Making Day...but based on the response Paper Crafts got, and the world-wide popularity of card making, they changed it to World Card Making day This is their 4th year and is celebrated by crafter's , retailers and manufacturers "to unite and celebrate the connection and creativity that is the heart of card making".

For several ideas on how YOU can participate, please read here.

I'm looking forwatd to this day!! I love the idea of uniting all of us around the world in such a wonderful, fun way!!! I'm planning on making a card...How about you?

3 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

I have heard of this...sounds wonderful! Can't wait to see what you create cause you are the master card maker! xoxo L

Mar said...

That sounds like fun!!! Count me in :-)

Debbie said...

Im new to your blog and I love it!! I love your cards and your inspiration! It makes me want to make cards!! I'll be back!