2S4Y #34

I just love 2 Sketches 4 you blog. It's so much fun to get sketch ideas and to also challenge yourself. Hers's this weeks sketch.





I hope that all my friends are having a wonderful day!!! I've just been kicking it! Sometimes you just have to have some lazy days!! Know what I mean!



I made this album using Cosmo Cricket paper and a Maya Road Album.






I used Tattered Angel's mist for the letters and then stickles for the glitter.












This necklace was given to me on my Birthday from my daughter, Destiny. I was so touched!!! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful relationship with her!I have two wonderful kids!!!


I bought this wooden BOO at Michael's for a $1.00. Covered it with MME Halloween paper. It makes an inexpensive decoration!






Have a wonderful Day!!! Hugs, Char



9 comments:

cheryln said...

all of your creations are just THE BEST!!!

Laura Davis said...

Stunning work! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Deanna said...

Oh Char, beautiful!

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Too cute...all of it. cherry

Teamjes said...

Love the card the album in this post, and everything else i found in your blog :)

Allison said...

gorgeous creations
AllisonX

Charlene said...

I love your Boo sign! What a great idea! :)

Regan said...

OMG..you have been BUSY..the card is fantastic ofcouse, the book..OMG I'm dying here

Ingrid said...

What a great mini album, Charlene. It's beautiful. A wonderful keepsake!

xoxo