The girls are getting so big !

Hi Everyone!!

Just a quick card and some pictures to share.


For this card I used a cute little stamp I got from Stamping Bella. I had fun coloring her in. I guess the child in me will never go :-)





This is Liberty after we went outside to color with chalks , I guess it's nap time!!!


Jasmine was raising her arms and running around flapping her arms being a bird.


Liberty stealing the chalk bucket ! She would grab it and run!

And this is my daughter Destiny and Jasmine's art work! I'm on the left, and Destiny is in the middle and Jasmine's on the right!

Jasmine is looking so grown up, She just turned three in August. They are the sweetest and most lovable girls ever.
Enjoy your day and thanks for peeking! Hugs, Char












11 comments:

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

Okay, let me try this post again, I completely spelled your name wrong typing too fast and not checking it before I posted so I deleted the post and started again! (I haven't had my coffee yet!) I love your card Char, your coloring is awesome! You don't ever have to give up the kid in you, it keeps us young - keep coloring! Oh my gosh, your grandaughters are just the cutest little girls, you must have so much fun with them, they are adorable!

Regan said...

omg....the girls are gooooorgeous..and your card..aaack, love it!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous Card... Gorgeous girls!

BeccaRoo said...

Sorry for the Typo on you name but you still have the award. I had everyone’s windows up at one time and I was on the wrong page. :)

Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonia said...

Gorgeous cards!... Beautiful girls... love the pigtails in the little girl. Blessing!

**Sony**
Puerto Rico

Karen said...

Someone said it before me, but my thoughts exactly: beautiful cards, beautiful girls!

KellyG said...

Love the stamp and your coloring job! Your girls are too cute! Love the picture with the ball!

Jessy said...

This is soooo super cute!! The card and your girls!! TFS!!

Lene said...

Super cute card. Love the stamped image.