Awww....Babies!!

Hi Everyone!

How's your weekend going? Mine is pretty relaxing so far. I went to the movies this morning and saw "Love Happens", it's with Jennifer Aniston. It was good, but made me cry! But then again, I cry at most sappy movies :-) You will like it!

Just a quick card I made with Fancy Pants Paper (Michele Coleman designed the paper), I love her work!

Has anyone been thinking about a card to make for World Card Making Day? It will be lots of fun! Just to celebrate that day I will be drawing a name of 1 lucky winner to win a RAK for those of you who leave a comment and a link to your card on October 3rd!




I

Have a wonderful week, and thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Supah cute card and I seen Love Happens last night and had a headache leaving because I cried so much!

Annette said...

Adorable cards! Love the fall card and the chipboard leaves are awesome!

Sherry Wright said...

Gorgeous card, love each one!!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Hey Char...well it's so hard to believe that those leaves are chipboard....they look sooooooo real!!! :) Beautiful as always! Have a great week. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

I am such a sap too! Love your cards Charlene!

Also wanted to let you know that you won one of the magazines I was giving away. Stop by my blog so you can e-mail me your addy. Congrats!

Ingrid said...

What a cute and adorable baby card. Love it! Your Fall is also beautiful.

suzARTe said...

One card better than the other, love your work

Jessy said...

BEAUTIFUL work!! You are so talented. Your blog is fabulous and full of inspiration I'm totally following. :-)