So sorry I have been a bad blogger this week. You know when you have so much to do and not enough time? Does anyone else have that problem? LOL! All I wanted was to sit in my scrap room and make a card and everything kept getting in the way!! Well, hopefully all is well with you guys?

I made this card with a little mini kit that Emma's Paperie sends to you with an order. (She's so sweet....) Anyway, the pocket on the card is from my July Unity stamp kit. And the hand stitching you see is me!! LOL!! My sewing machine wasn't cooperating last night!! The flowers and rub-on are Melissa Francis and I used my Cuttlebug for the embossing.


Have a wonderful day!!!! Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

Great job with the hand-stitching! Love all the little pretties on this one! Thanks so much for your words of encouragement! All is much better today. I just needed to unload last night and what better way than with to lay it out there with my gal pals. Hope you are able to carve out more crafting time! xoxo L

Deanna said...

So gorgeous girl!

bettyann said...

so lovely!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous card Charlene! I love that little pocket!

Annette said...

Adorable card Char! I LOVE the handstitching, you did an awesome job and your closeup photo is great!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Charlene Austin said...

This is just so sweet!! And yes I know what you mean about having not enough time. Plus this last week I had a serious medical emergency with my sweet little fur baby but she's home now and recovering. I am just taking it easy for now but hope to get caught up on crafting and emails etc. Sorry to be so absent.