Hi Everyone :-) How was your weekend? Mine always seems so short! I stayed home and cleaned my scrap room. I can't believe how messy it gets!! When I'm making cards I don't stop to clean in between and it always looks like a tornado hit it when I'm done!

Anyway, here's a card I made with the new Cosmo Cricket (Jolly by Golly) I love the paper, and of coarse snowmen are my favorite!






And this is a metal album I made in Tim Holtz's class a few months ago. It was allot of fun. we actually hand stitched the book together and imprinted the metal and used alcohol inks to color the metal.








And here's another card I made with the Cosmo paper to.


Have a terrific week!! Hugs, Char

5 comments:

Annette said...

Adorable cards Char and I absolutely love your book box you made at the Tim Holtz class. It looks like it was alot of work but it turned out awesome! Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Annette

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Beautiful projects Char. I especially love the snowman card, it's perfect in every way. Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate it. :) You were wondering about Baylee...here is the latest info.

http://sondat.typepad.com/our_new_home/

hope that works. Hugs back to you. :)

Janelle said...

Very cute snowman cards! And I can certainly relate to your craft room story -- I'm not good at cleaning up between cards either and I usually have every surface covered, just COVERED!, with stuff. It's embarrassing, really. But, I've never been able to get the clean as you go thing down... in any area of my life -- you should see my kitchen after a big meal!Tha nks for visiting my blog today (at least it's "cleaner" than my house!). :)

Renee Lamb said...

uh huh - i think once the tornado hits your area it targets mine too! In fact I'm still swimming in the aftermath! LOL --- I LOVE those cards - especially the first one - I've never seen that edge punch you used - who makes that? I LOVE IT! and wow that box is amazing!!! Time well invested!!

Gina said...

that snowman card is absolutely the cutest thing! I love your cards. Came by after seeing you on 2sketches! Congrats.