Fall is comming !

I can tell by the turkeys that are visiting my neighborhood!!! They are so cute!!! Below are some pictures I took this weekend! The white one definitely stands out :-)

I was so busy this weekend but was thankful to have some time last night to make this card. I find such peace in creating....the stress just melts away!! I made this card using my Cuttlebug to emboss and cut the pumpkin and then painted the top with drybrushing.The flower is Prima and the paper is Pink Paislee goodness!!!


Here are my new guests!!! They show up everyday in the morning and walk the street to feed on our lawns!! It cracks me up!!! They are adorable!!! and not even afraid of us!!!


Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Annette said...

Another adorable card! Oh my gosh, those turkeys are too cute. The white one looks like he escaped from a turkey farm and hooked up with the wild turkeys! hee hee! Have a great week, hugs!

Regan said...

LOL...I am so laughing at those turkeys..your card is a-mazing ofcourse!

Sherry Wright said...

Thos turkey's are too funny. Your card is amazing!

Deanna said...

Wowzers that card is wic!

Those turkey's look yummy... haha I kid!