TGIF!!

After so many days vacation It's a killer to come back to work the 1st week :-). But, I've managed!! My Birthday is next week and my son will be out of town...so we will celebrate tonight!! The best part you ask? Seeing the grand babies of coarse! I can't wait!!!

I made this card using Melissa Frances, Basic Grey, MME. I love that ice cream cone from Basic Grey!






And this card is made with the new Basic Grey (June Bug) Melissa Frances saying, and October Afternoon trim (Numbers)

Have a great weekend!! Char



5 comments:

Deanna said...

Gorgeous... I bought that set of felties just for that ice cream but I imagine I will be hoarding it for at least another 8 months! LOL

Regan said...

holy jeez...these are fab!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

these are so cute! ;)

dannisdoodles said...

good night char, these are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e, wow!!!

Karen L said...

I just love that cute, funny little bird! Gorgeous cards and lots of fun colors!