Hi Everyone!!

Well, I'm back from vacation, and it's off to work I go, (Hi Ho-Hi Ho!!!). It will take a few days to get back into the groove of everyday life, but I'll be back in a couple of day's with a RAK celebrating my 1 year blog anniversary! But for now I will leave you with some pictures of my vacation to Trinidad, California, The Redwoods and Ocean!!

A Seal on a rock in the harbor at Trinidad. ( Isn't he cute? !!)



This tree was in the Redwoods, and I really liked the colors on the bottom of the stump....Very pretty!


Another tree with a cool colored stump.


These ferns were on a road on the way to the Redwood and its called Lost Man's Creek. These ferns everywhere





Before you go intothe redwoods you pass this opening where the Elk feed. The sun was facing me, so the pictures of his face aren't very good.
A little Birds nest at the Ranger station up in the eve's.

Just some pretty flowers along the road called "Star Flower's" I thought they were cool!!



I spotted these guys on a drive along the coast. The road is out of Trinidad, and it's called Scenic Drive.




Then to the south of Trinidad there are more Redwoods and I passed thru this town called Ridgecrest.



Ferndale is south of Trinidad and it's an adorable Victorian Village ! The houses are spectular...Here are a few!!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer so far!! I know I have!!

Hugs, Char

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow Char....your pictures are beautiful and I want to go everywhere you went....how fun and intriguing.
Hope you had a wonderful time.
Melissa

Annette said...

The photos of the Redwoods are absolutely beautiful, it brings back so many memories of when I went there many years ago. I love all the victorian houses and other photos, looks like you had a wonderful time! I bet you are ready to craft again though! Hugs, Annette

Abby said...

Gosh how I love your blog, your pictures are amaszing! TFS brought a smile to my lil' ol face....Abby:)

Ramona said...

Thank you for sharing. I just found your site. The houses are darling. I love in Virginia. My hubby is from upstate NY where all the houses are different colors, so when he wanted to paint our house green, I almost DIED! But now, I love it and people drive by to see it.