VACATION!!!!!!!

I'm finally going on vacation!!! Yeah!!! Just in time because it's 107 here today!!! HOT!! And the coast is usually in the 60's. I'm staying in my little cabin in the redwoods. It will be fun...I will probably go on day trips and spend days on the beach walking and sitting in my chair reading ( Maybe with a drink in hand!! ) !! I will take lots of pictures!! I will be there until July 12th. So I probably won't be posting to much. So I will leave you with this adorable little kit that Jennifer at my LSS put together . I can't wait to get some pictures of Jasmine and Liberty at the ocean to put in this album. It's perfect for ocean pictures!!! I just noticed that I forgot to put the crab's little eyes on the front of this album!! Better do it!!














Hope that everone has an awesome 4th of July with your family and friends!!
Hugs, Char

8 comments:

Liszha said...

This is the sweetest little scrapbook. Can't wait to see your pics. Enjoy your vacation!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous!

Charlene Austin said...

Eeek ~~July 12!!! That is so long. Will you have computer access? If I come you can take pics of me for your album...K?

If I don't chat with you before you go ~~~Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy.

Ingrid said...

OMG.....this is such an adorable album. Wow! Have a wonderful vacation!!

Annette said...

What an adorable scrapbook, perfect for beach photos! Have a wonderful time on your vacation, can't wait to hear all about it!

Regan said...

HOLY SHITTAKE!!!!!

I am in awe of you

Debra Talley said...

Do they (the scrapbook store)sell these kits? I'd love to order one.

Lindsay said...

LOVE THIS!!!!!!