TGIF!!!!

The countdown is on!! One week and 5 days until vacation!! I'm starting to get very excited!!! Twelve days at the glorious ocean!! I probably won't be making cards while over there....but will make some in advance and post them sporadically.I'll be sitting on the beach with a good book!! Taking walks, going on day trips, I've always wanted to ride horses on the beach, so this time I want to find a stable that rent's horses! When I was young I used to live in L.A. I'd go every weekend to Griffith Park and ride horses....I loved it!!


I made this card with Unity's June Stamp kit.http://www.unitystampco.com/ I love their stamps!! Am I obsessed with trees or what?
Have an awesome weekend!!!!! Char

6 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

Counting down the days with you! Twelve days...how wonderful! And here's to your wish to horseback on the beach! :)

Deanna said...

Stunningly gorgeous!

Regan said...

holy poop, you did a great job with that stamp!

Liszha said...

That's a beauty again. To bad you can't become a follower here but I've got you underneath my fav's.

Danielle said...

Oh how adorable!! love your tree!
THANK YOU so much ~ I got your package today and your gorgeous card...you are the sweetest and I appreciate it so!!!
HUGS,
Danielle

Annette said...

Very pretty, I love your unique shaped cards! You will love riding horses on the beach, especially in the water!