Off to see the wizard!! ...Tim Holtz...

Well, the day is finally here!! I've been waiting months for these classes!!! I leave for Sacramento today and tonight I'm going to Green Tangerine's (Big scrapbook store) they will be open until midnight! God my checkbook will be murdered!!!

And tomorrow I'll be in two different classes with Tim. One is learning to stamp metal and make an album and the other is “TRANSPARENT ILLUSIONS” - In this workshop we will explore creating works of art seen through various shaped clear fragments. Capture photographic memoirs and artistic elements of days gone by to express your visions of life. Learn techniques on transfers, layered ephemera collage, alcohol ink tinting, and faux etching as you create a mosaic mirror masterpiece. Experience a world of creativity that can only be seen through your transparent illusions…



I hope that you have a great weekend and I'll be back Monday,hopefully with a little more knowledge and a lighter pocketbook!!!!
Hugs, Char




6 comments:

Regan said...

OOOH gorgeous...have a good time Girl, I love what Tim does...dude's got TALENT

Lisa Dorsey said...

Ohhhh, have fun in your class!

What a beautiful card! Love every little detail!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous and he should be excited to meet you, you rock!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Have a blast...and what's a little checkbook murder? Especially if it's done in the name of art! LOL! Enjoy!!!

Liszha said...

Oh my, is this a lovely card or what!

courtneyannb said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!! I love these projects!!! The colors and the vintage feel to them are just beautiful!