Hi Everyone !!

Well, I managed to make a few things last night. I was so tired for some reason !! I'm really looking forward to my trip this weekend!! I will share my metal album when I get back!

I used K & Co Cut and Paste paper, October Afternoon paper, Making memories journal cut. I used the May stamp kit from Unity on this card. The dress and the journaling spot on the right side. A prima flower, Prima pearls, and the saying is Papertrey Stamps.




I picked up this star from Michael's and covered it with Melissa Frances paper , and tag I love, love, love Melissa everything!~!! I think it took about a half hour...Very quick!! I am going to make a little flower arrangement and put it on my door!!







Have a great day!! Hugs, Char








5 comments:

Deanna said...

Totally stunning! I love how you decorated the star!

Mar said...

I love how you did the dress!!! The star is wonderful too!! have a good day!! Mar

Charlene Austin said...

OMWord the star is stunning!! Where are you going missy? Coming to my house??

Annette said...

Beautiful card, I love the dress! And holy cow, your star wall hanging is fabulous!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Regan said...

OMG I love that star...LOL you had to be there...just ask Dee

I love the dress card too!