Three day weekend comming YEAH!!!!

What are your plans for the three day weekend? I might grab a few friends and go to the water and have a picnic. I need to save my money for my vacation in July...11 days at my little cabin in the redwoods by the ocean!! I can't wait!!!


I won a card challenge at cardalicious and Danni sent me a card kit with paper, embellishments and lots of other goodies, and I made this card ! Thanks Danni!!



Just a few cards to share. I made this one with K & Co, and Amy Butler (Lotus), I used my Cricut ( doodlecharms cartridge) for the heart and the love embellishment is Creative Imaginations. I used Stickles on the wings for some bling!



And on this one I used Making memories, Webster's pages, Foofa-la tag, a vintage sticker, Prima bling, and Maya road chipboard tag.








Hugs, Char

5 comments:

Mar said...

Char - I love those butterfly's!! Very pretty. and the vintage Valentines is so pretty!

Charlene Austin said...

So absolutely adorable!! I have a 3 day weekend too!!! Take ME on your picnic. Pleeeeze!!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous... I knew you would rock that kit!

dannisdoodles said...

that airplane is ADORABLE, oh my! And you other cards are absolutely gorgeous, looove the vintage feel to all of them! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

hugs & so much love!
danni

Regan said...

GASP...I have no words...Im in total awe of you!