Summer anybody?

Well, I don't know about you, but it seems to be summer here...100 degrees. It's supposed to go back down into the 90's next week!. I'm really not doing anything this weekend,,,crafting, eating, going to the movies..I went and saw..Night at the museum II ...it was cute. I went to a friend's house tonight for spaghetti and corn on the cob, YUM!!! Is everyone enjoying their weekend?

I made this card with the new My Mind's Eye...Breaking Free, and Melissa Frances paper, and the sun, and bikini is also Melissa Frances chipboard. I used Nestabilities (Circle) and my Cuttlebug for the circle's.





Have a wonderful day!!! Char

5 comments:

Mar said...

WOW !!! This is the cutest summer card ever!! Love it!!

Regan said...

shut up!!!!!

this is riddiculously cute

Annette said...

Absolutely adorable! That is so funny that you made a card with the MF chipboard, I just took the same chipboard pack out of my stash and hoping to use it one of these days, it is so perfect for summer! I'm still trying to get back into the crafty mode and it helps visiting your blog because everything is so darn awesome!

Deanna said...

OMG this is totally cute! You do glittered bikini way better than me! LOL

Lisa T. Howard said...

Adorable...only negative point...reminds me I will soon need to don the ol' bikini. UGH!