Here's a few tags and cards I made for the Papercrafts submission for Valentines. I'm crossing finger's, toes, eyes !! Whatever works!! It seems like when there's a deadline my mind goes... $%^%(^*$ !!!! NOWHERE!!

Anyway, my gallant effort below was made with Prima ledger cards. Heidi Swapp Chipboard hearts, October Afternoon paper that I sprayed with Lemon Zest, and Old Lace at the bottom. I also sprayed the rose with Bubblegum! It's hard to get a picture that shows the shimmer.


I used my Cricut Wild card cartridge on this to cut the heart. They I cit another one withthe patterned paper. Cut the paper in the middle and added another paper. (October Afternoon. For the lace I used Prima and used my Martha Stewart Dolly punch. The lettering is Papertrey, and the bird is Cosmo Cricket (early Bird) chipboard.


Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs, Char


6 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh these are super cute! You are rocking the OA!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Somehow I've missed your last couple of posts. I just finished looking at all your eye candy and it is all so lovely! I'm blown away by the tag you did for Papercrafts. I will be looking for it in a few months...I'm absolutely CERTAIN you will be chosen!

Regan said...

well girlfriend...if they dont pick you they are CRAZY...I love what you did, that OA is to DIE for!

Annette said...

These are both so cute, I think they will take them both! I'm especially loving the tag, it is beautiful!

Mar said...

I love that tag!!! Good Luck!!!

Liszha said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!