Happy Scrapbooking Day!!

There are so many wonderful classes out in blogland today. The one I would recommend checking out is Lisa Pace's website. http://www.lisapace.com/ She has the cutest Vintage Sampler. All you have to do is sign in and you can print the instructions and supply list.

He's a card to share today. I used the new Crate paper line, Again, another Riff Raff tree that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist.http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5662379 A Maya Road mini chipboard tag ( Which is also in the supply list on Lisa's project) I used a heart punch for the hearts in the trees.





O.K. I couldn't resist another rose picture. My English rose is blooming now. It's raining today...so not a good picture....But pretty just the same!! It's called Abraham Darby


I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend!! Char

8 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Shut UP! I just fell of my chair in awe!! OMG I could just die from how cut that tree is!!

Riff Raff---you need to tell me more. Please.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh I love these! How fun and sooo pretty! Love your new blog too. I thought for a second that I was on the wrong page. ;) LOve it! :)

Regan said...

no.....you rock, seriously, this is the BOMB!!!!!

Deanna said...

Holy crap girl... seriously!

L O V E it all!

I heart You!

LOL U blushing yet!

kaylaaimee said...

just popping in to say the blog looks great- Wilna said you were having trouble with the trees but I can see everything perfectly on firefox and IE. My screen is 17in so I think perhaps you could try adjusting your screen viewing preferences?

xoxo
KA

Annette said...

Stunning cards! I love the tree card, it is too cute!

Noel said...

WOW!! Your cards are awesome! :)

Greta Adams said...

wow...that english rose is gorgeous...i wonder if they will do good in my neck of the woods...
love your blog and your work is stunning :)