Happy Monday!!

It was sooooo hot here this weekend, over 100. I didn't do much. I was suppose to go to Sacramento this weekend but didn't. I am going next month to take a class from Tim Holtz. I can't wait. I took some last year and he is an awesome teacher. This time I'm going to make an embossed metal album. Should be fun!

How was your weekend?


This little card was made with Melissa Frances paper, Webster's Pages and a little K & Co paper. The house is Maya Road as well as the tag. I used my Fisker's punch and and Martha Stewart Ribbon.



Ive been loving the new Webster's Pages paper. I used my Cricut to cut out different sizes and put them all together to make a sign. Then I cut out the rose for the front to add dimension. Destiny came over and picked it up last night. She loved it!!


Have a great week!!! Char



8 comments:

Mar said...

Beautiful char!!

Melissa said...

Both so adorable Char....I'm crazy for your sweet little house card though....how creative!
Melissa

Lisa T. Howard said...

So how many ways can I say how awesome your work is? I feel like a broken record every time I come here...lol! But I mean it EVERY time!!! I need to grab some Webster papers. I see them on everyone's projects and I've yet to run across them IRL. I need to do some cyber shopping! Thanks as always for all the inspiration!

Deanna said...

Gorgeous... so exciting... Tim Holtz! I bet if you showed him some of your work he would kiss you on the open mouth! You are like the girl Tim Holtz!

Annette said...

Gorgeous creations, I love the tag and the house card is so cute! OMG, you are so lucky you get to take a class with Tim Holtz!! How exciting!

Regan said...

wow...just amazing girl!!!

Lindsay said...

I LOVE that best wishes card. That is what I have in mind for you to make for my wall! :)

jackiestamps4fun said...

Oh I love these projects - the card is so lovely, that house it too cute! And I really like your sign as well!