Good Morning !!

How was everyones Mother's Day? Mine was great. I still was not up to par....but went to breakfast with my family. It was great to see the grand kids!! (Oh yeah, and my kids LOL !!) My family is wonderful and I cherish every moment with them :-)

Here's a card I made with my Cricut, and Melissa Frances paper.




And this card I made with Noel Mingon Penny Arcade kit. I was so impressed with the kit. It had a ton of goodies in it!! I will probably do some LO'S too.




And it just wouldn't be a post without a garden picture lol!! Can anyone identify this bloom? My daughter left me this plant about 7 years ago and this is the 1st year with blooms. I know it's a citrus....but Lemon or lime? It has pretty blooms..


Have a wonderful day!! And thanks so much for all your wonderful comments!! They mean a lot to me!!

5 comments:

Regan said...

eeeek, love these girl! and LOVE Noel's kits too

Lisa T. Howard said...

These cards are so unique! Love them! And the plant??? You'll have to help me out. I am a total dunce when it comes to recognizing plants. It sure it pretty though! Hope you are totally up to speed now!

Melissa said...

All so beautiful Char! Adorable and enchanting. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.
Melis

Deanna said...

Beautiful and yes Noel rocks like Phil Collins!

Annette said...

Love the cards, especially the castle card, it is so cute! Sweet little flower which I am sure bears a yummy fruit but I couldn't tell you which one!