100 Posts !

My 100th post today!! I can't believe it's been almost a year since I started this little blog of mine!! I think I started it in July...Hmmm...I will have to have a RAK in July and think up something good!! I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I have met some truly amazing women and am very thankful!!

Here's a card I made with Prima paper, Me and my Big ideas paper, October Afternoon tree, Melissa Frances flower, Maya Road tag...Am I addicted to those or what lol!! Papertrey stamps, Martha Stewart punch, and a Fisker's punch. Oh! and Prima acrylic bird.


And this card has alot of Webster's Page's, Again....Me and my big ideas, some adorable trim I got from that cute Paradise scrapbook store!, Heidi Swapp invisibles (Orange heart)...very simple, their white and you add ink to them and wolaaaaa cuteness!!! It is a resist and the pattern comes to the surface. Love them!


Enjoy your day and thanks for visiting!!! Char

7 comments:

Lisa T. Howard said...

Congrats on your 100th post! Woohoo!!!

Regan said...

100 posts...good for you, and yes I have enjoyed your gorgeous stuff!!

Deanna said...

Wow these are stunning! Congrats on the 100 posts!

Charlene Austin said...

Holy Cow!! Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous. Shut up!! Are you telling me those yarn flowers are trim?? Do you know if it can be purchased online???

I can't believe it took me so long to find you but so glad I did. Hugs to you and congrats on your 100th post.

roree said...

Super cute cards! Congrats on your 100th post!

Mar said...

Congrats on you 100th post!! i just love your cards!!

Karen said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the flower trim, it looks beautiful on your card. Thanks for visiting Paradise!