When will these Mondays stop LOL?????

Monday just seems to come so fast!! I wish I had a time span of a week to do nothing but craft!!

here's a card I did for card*a*licious--20
this weeks challenge--make a birthday card using blue, green and circles.





I got my new set of stamps from Papertrey, and some new goodies from Maya Road ( Little Chipboard Tags) and Fancy Pants Paper and thought of my friends in Canada....with their bad weather....Here's hoping for some sunshine!!







And this card was made with Lily Bee Design paper. I LOVE this paper. Very french!





Have a great week!!! Char


8 comments:

Deanna said...

These are fantastic Char, and it totally worked... it is 27 where I am in Canada! :)

Regan said...

whoa...amazing Char!

BeccaRoo said...

Hello there you have a blog award waiting for you on my blog page: http://scrapersdelight.blogspot.com/2009/04/one-lovely-blog.html

Mar said...

I just love that card with the umbrella. The colors are great!!! You really have an eye for placement!

Charlene Austin said...

Didn't work for me~~~still snowing today and right now!! PLEEEZE send me some of your California weather. Wicked cards lady! All your paper choices are amazing.

It looks like you figured out the link thing? If not let me know.

Jana Eubank said...

Holy eye candy!!!! LOVE every single one! :D

chelemom said...

All of these are beautiful!!!!

Annette said...

Beautiful cards Char! I love the umbrella card, what a cute stamp set and the clouds are too adorable!