Precious !

I'm still at it....organizing that is....will my craft room ever get there? It seems not ! But I did stop for awhile to make this card. It's made with Papertrey card stock, GCD (Paris Nights), and Dream Street paper - Secret Garden .( Love this line ) My Mind's Eye tag, and the trim I got from that cute store in paradise. I'm going back in a few weeks and want to get more of this . And that little pink rose is from the Little Pink studio. And last....but not least is a Martha Stewart heart punch.









Have an awesome day !! Hugs, Char


4 comments:

Deanna said...

So pretty Char!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char! I love the soft vintage look of it and that trim is awesome!!! Fabric stores have the best goodies!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful char. I just found your blog and I love everything that you make!! Lovely!!

Danielle said...

Oh this trim is amazing!!! I've never seen anything like it. BEAU-tiful!!!