My yards starting to bloom !

I was outside today enjoying the yard! My roses haven't bloomed yet but have a bunch of buds! Roses, tulips and Daisy's are my favorite...Oh, who am I kidding I love all flowers!! Wanted to share!!


Verbena





These are Bleeding Hearts


Here's a picture of my Daughter, Destiny....She's going to dinner with her boyfriend tonight...so I thought....I'd snapp a quick pic!!


And my Son, John....that's whose house I'll be at tomorrow...is the Dad of Jasmine and Liberty! I can't seem to wrap my head around how old my kids are getting!! 26 and 27...just a short skip to 30 lol!!! I am so proud of both of them. They are great kids with good jobs and John and his wife Kim are the BEST parents!!! I Can't ask for anything more!!

I'll be back tomorrow with cards to share. Have a great Easter!!
Hugs, Char





1 comment:

Silvia Kristine said...

ahh, I love the spring! Lovely photos!
I wish you a happy easter!
hugs,
Silvia