It's my Friday!

I'll be gone for a few days. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you next week!


This little bird is Jenni Bowlin Chipboard, http://www.jennibowlin.com/eco/store.asp?SID=1&Category=14 My Mind's Eye paper, Making Memories journal paper, My Mind's eye embellish flowers, Papertrey and Martha Stewart ribbon, Making Memories brads and some twigs from my front yard.





This is some new My Mind's Eye paper, Papertrey paper for the hearts...Hearts are made with Martha Stewart punch ( I'm addicted to punches) !! The tree stamp is Papertrey also. And the punch on the sides are EK Success. They have a new line of adorable punches !
I got this cute little wall hanger for my craft room from http://www.thelittlepinkstudio.com/ They have the cutest little trinkets!


Hugs, Char





7 comments:

Deanna said...

Twigs... shut up I love it! A heart tree... you are my idol!

Regan said...

thunk!

that was my jaw...wow!!

Mar said...

Twigs? How cute is that....where do you come up with these ideas? So simple....and I never think of those things!! Great !

Lisa T. Howard said...

Not to be redundant (spelling? Not sure cause it's freakin' late!) but Twigs...amazing!It's official. I want to be you when I grow up!

Melonie said...

Super cute projects!

Annette said...

Adorable cards Char! I love the bird card and the addition of the twigs, so creative!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful creations! thanks for your comments on my blog.