Exciting News!!

I just wanted to share ....

I submitted a card to SISTV for a style star contest, and WON!!!
I received the newsletter below yesterday, and shock was the word that came to mind when I saw my card! I was thinking "Naw...I'm seeing things lol!!! I entered the contest, but didn't expect to win!! I am so excited to get my scrapbook goodies and especially those wonderful magazines!!!! The entry was my bunny card, Called "Easter memories"


or

And here's a card I made last night using Papertrey card stock ( Love the stuff ! ) K & Co paper, Maya Road chipboard house and the roof is Making Memories. The little flower on top of the key are the new Prima flowers I got from Michael's. I love all the new products their carrying ! The punch I used at the bottom is Fisker's.


And this is a LO I did for a sweet lady named Lindsay. It's a contest and were supposed to make a LO of her daughter Zoie. I got Halloween! Isn't she the cutest!! I love her Halloween costume!!





That's it for now. have a wonderful day !


Hugs, Char

11 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats and this stuff is gorgeous!

Charlene Austin said...

Char--that little flower really is amazing. Thanks for telling me about them....I will check to see if our Cdn Michaels has them. K&Co has to be my favorite dp and Maya Roads and Prima my FAVORITE companies. No wonder I love all creations!! LOL.

Annette said...

Beautiful creations Char!!! Congrats again on the contest, you deserve to win because you are so talented!! Lindsay is going to love the scrap page. Have a wonderful weekend!

Danielle said...

Your cards are OFF THE HOOK, Char! Love 'em so much! And I see your layouts are just as awesome! Sure~ you can scraplift my Sweet page. Congrats on the PC win!!!
danielle

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Your cards are awesome, and that bunny card is over the top cute!!

Jana Eubank said...

Love the house card AND the bunny card! How exciting! Congratulations!!!! :)

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh my goodness...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Not that I'm surprised though...YOU are amazing! Seriously, just full of inspiration, you make me want to go back into my room and craft some more. :) Have a wonderful weekend, my dear friend. :)

Megan said...

Congrats on your big win! You did a great job with your card. And these projects are also very nice. TFS

Megan Hoeppner, CK Creative Editor

Johanna said...

Congratulation char!!! That is great news! I'm really happy for you! :D And the LO and card looks amazing (altough the news of you winning made me smile even before I saw the LO's ;)) Have a great day and beginning of the new week! Johanna

sugarnuggets said...

Way cool!

Lindsay said...

Thank you so much for joining my contest and submitting the LO you did of Zoie. It is so beautiful. I just keep staring at it! I am so lucky you joined my contest and I have a piece of your work! :)

Have a great day, and Congrats!!
Love
Lindsay