Hippity Hop !!!

Happy Easter!!! I'm looking forward to seeing those sweet grand babies on Sunday!! Were going to my son's house. Since the grandkids, all the Holiday's are so much fun again!!! What are you doing for Easter? Hopefully spending it with family!!

Here's a card to share. I made it with Papertrey Kraft card stock, Fancy Pants "Delight" line. And a K & Co flower.





I bought this cute little print from Kelly Ray Roberts. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=46872 I just love her style and colors she uses in her artwork. And I especially like the saying "gratitude Surrounds" I had it framed and It's going up in my scrap room. sorry about the glare...the glass is shiny!!






I hope whatever your plans are for Easter, it's wonderful!!!
Hugs, Char






6 comments:

Lindsay said...

That card you made is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the colors. You did a great job! ;)

And I love Kelly's print. It is really beautiful. I might have to take a peek at her shop!

Have a Happy and Blessed Easter.
Love
Lindsay

Melonie said...

Super cute card!

Regan said...

holy POOP!!!!!

These are fantastic

Deanna said...

Like gorgeous!

Mika said...

Hello there, love your lo's so colourfull. Great to read your blog. Hope to see you around. Happy Eastern. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Mar said...

WOW nice card!! I've been stocking your blog but have never left a message!! I just wanted to say I really enjoy your creations!!