Crafting has taken over my mind!!

It seems lately that everywhere I go and everything I do I am always thinking crafting! I'm sure my friends are tired of me talking about it!! But I knew you guys would understand!! Does anyone else have that problem lol? !!

Here's a card to share today: I made it with the new Bazill embossed card stock and regular card stock. Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper and embellishments, my nestabilities circle set and Making Memories letters, and Papertrey ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Hugs, Char

10 comments:

Johanna said...

This is a super sweet card :D I love your style! Hope you get a great day! Johanna

Lindsay said...

That card is beautiful! :) I love the stitching and the cute little elephant. Then again, I love ALL of your work!
Love
Lindsay

Deanna said...

Gorgeous card and yes all our minds think a like! I just finished sketching a card hee at work! :)

Lisa T. Howard said...

This is THE sweetest card! And yeah, I know what you mean about crafting having taken over my mind...the only difference is, I am not as creative as you so my mind is mostly filled with the constant question, "Whose work can I scraplift today?" lol!!! :)

Charlene Austin said...

Oh yes....this addiction does take over. I mean seriously....who else would fly 3 hours to LA to "shop for treasures". Such a cute card. LOVE it.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

How SWEET! Oh I love it! You are so talented my dear friend. :) Have a fabulous Easter! :)

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char! I completely can related, I am constantly creating in my mind and the worst part is when it happens in the middle of the night and I have to get up and write down my ideas, then it is hard to fall back asleep because I want to start creating right away!

Johanna said...

Hello again :) I wanted to ask you if it would be ok if I added you on by "blogs I like to visit list"? Your such a good inspiration! <3 Love Johanna

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, this is darn adorable!

Silvia Kristine said...

This card is so sweet, Char! I love the colors and that cute elephant!