Birds and I !!

I just love all the cute little birds the manufacturers are carrying lately. This card was made with the new line of Crate paper. Not only do they have cute birds and birdhouses, they have cute trees and some cute animal paper, glitter die cuts etc...can't wait to play more!



And this card was made with Papertrey's new line of tea pot stamps. I thought they would come in handy to make friends and co-workers cards with little tea bags attached when they were feeling under the weather !





Hugs, Char




9 comments:

Deanna said...

So stunning!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ohh, both of your cards are adorable, Char! I think your birdie in his birdhouse is so cute, and so is the teapot. What a great idea for a little pick me up gift.

Lisa T. Howard said...

LOVE the idea of the teapot cards for sharing! As always, so much eye candy here. Wanna share some of that talent? I have been in a crafting slump lately. But I am starting to feel the tingle...may just get back in the groove this weekend. Sure hope so! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Regan said...

hello!!! these are stunning Char!!!

Angela K said...

These are wonderful!! TFS

Hilary Kanwischer said...

I'm a bird lover too, Char. :) Gorgeous designs!! :) Have a wonderful week! hugs...

rebecca said...

love the birdies! your cards are just beautiful. :)

Annette said...

Love both of the cards, especially the teapot card, so cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Hey girl! Thanks for the link to your friend's site! I've only had time to scan her posts but you can be certain I will be spending some time reading her blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!