Awww....cooler weather back!!

It is as it should be....spring temperatures are back!!! I'm just not ready to melt yet :-) !! I sure am enjoying my flowers ..I was tempted to show you more of them, but decided to give you mercy!!!

Here's a frame I made with Pink Paislee paper. I decopaged it and then the tree is Riff Raff that I pained with a brown acrylic and then sprayed Tattered Angels on it. I don't think you can see the sparkle it adds, but I really like it ! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!


Char








6 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Spring weather?? I WISH. It snowed again for most of the day here. I am FED UP I tell ya!! I envy your weather and your flowers. What a great California lifestyle you have!!

And HELLO!! Little Miss. Liberty is such a cutie in that gorgeous frame!

Regan said...

oooh I just love this!!

It was about 26 here in Ontario then all heel broke loose, dropped to 5 then rained like mad!

Mar said...

Wonderful frame. Love the tree!!

Annette said...

I love your frame, very creative and the tree an pumpkin are so cute! Precious little baby, what a cutie pie!

Deanna said...

Supah cute frame! Award for you on my blog friend!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Precious frame AND photo! Glad you are getting cooler weather. We had incredible summer-like weather this weekend but are expecting a cool down tomorrow. It will feel more like Spring. No complaining either way! Hope you have a great week!