Angels Chatter about things that matter!!

I need a vacation from my weekend!! I finally tore apart my computer desk and got it out of my scrap room!!! But then came the re-arranging!! My room at one point looked like I had an earthquake in there! Anyone else have that problem LOL!!! Anyway I didn't finish...but hopefully this week I will!! I am excited to get it done !

I made my Mom one of these years ago because she not only WAS an Angel....but loved Angels ! So, when a friend of mine asked me to paint her one for her mom I couldn't say no. I know it's not paper crafts....but I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did painting it!!










Thank you so very, very much for all your sweet notes & emails, they mean so much to me...you guys are the best!!!

Hugs, Char

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Angels!! I love the colors!! WOW!!!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Love the painting...I used to paint years ago...loved doing it. You've inspired me to drag my supplies out and try it again. Good luck getting your room back in order. I've been trying to purge some of the excess in my room and it looking like "an earthquake" would be an understatement.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

I love it!! It's so sweet, I wish I could paint like that. :) BEAUTIFUL...and I love the sentiment too. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awwww, that is just adorable, Char! You are so very multi-talented!

wisteriagirl said...

I love, love this!! Your painting is beautiful. Can you tell me what book or pattern this is? Thanks so much, Cindy

Vianna said...

You're extremely talented, I see. If you're looking to do some clip-art work, contact PC Crafter; you can check out and preview the type of sets they (successfuly) sell here:
http://www.pccrafter.com/
Good luck - I'd certainly be in line to buy your sets.
V.