Pack your bags !!

A friend of mine is going on a wonderful trip to Greese, Italy, etc....( Boy am I jealous!) the only place I've been out of the country in Victoria Canada! So I made this card for her :-). I used Making Memories, and Creative Imaginations paper, October Afternoon Embellishments and Making Memories Embellishments














I made this card with some cute new K & Co paper. It's got some beautiful paper and butterfly embellishments. It has a french twist which I like. I also used papertray ribbon. I am falling in love with there products! They have great stamps and ribbon!!! And of coarse I finished it off with a Melissa Frances sentiment.


Thanks for visiting! And have a great day!!


Char






4 comments:

Angela K said...

Very nice! I too love Papertrey products.

Lisa T. Howard said...

I'm sure your friend will love the card. And I love your butterfly card!

Audrey Pettit said...

What adorable cards, Char! That pack your bags fabric tag is just perfect for your friend's bon voyage card, and love the sweet butterflies on the second one.

Annette said...

Love the cards Char, especially the butterfly card. Your friend is so lucky, she is going to have an awesome time!