Miracles do happen!!

My friend Tasha that I wrote about a few blog posts ago is not only doing better, but found out that she in in remission from Cancer!!!! That news has made my day!! she will still have to have a Bone Marrow transplant because of the cancer she has....it will come back. But she needs this break desperately!!!

Here's a card that I made last night using all Melissa Frances !! I LOVE her soft cute style!! But I'm also liking the bright new colors in her new line !! I also played with that new Wild Card Cartridge.



Hugs! Char

7 comments:

zcdl said...

Beautiful card :)

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable. I like Melissa Frances Too!!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Great news about Tasha's remission. I hope she is able to rest up for the next go round.

Love the cards. And I'm with you, Melissa Frances products are so sweet. :)

Melissa said...

So sweet Char...what an adorable card. So happy to hear about your friend.
Melissa

Jana Eubank said...

Adorable card! LOVE how you used the corner punch!

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char, I love the side opening! Awesome news about your friends remission!

Johanna said...

Great news about your friend :) I love the card, I should use my corner punch more, it looks great! :) Take care, johanna