It's Friday Yeah!!!

I'm so glad that it's Friday!! The weather is so beautiful. Sunny and in the 70's. I have a case of spring fever! My daughter is coming over tomorrow and were planting flowers and re-potting some of my rose bushes!! Then tomorrow night my daughter and I are babysitting the grand babies! My son's Birthday is April 1st....I know.....April Fool's on me!!! Anyway his wife is taking him to sushi. I have NO idea were he got a taste for it....And his wife agrees with me!! She said she can't make faces of say yuk because that's the only thing he wants for his B'Day! (Besides the new James Bond movie that came out on Tuesday). Anyway, when they get back he'll open presents and we'll eat homemade cheesecake. (At least he has good taste in desert!!!

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for all your wonderful comments....they mean a lot to me!!



I made this card with Melissa Frances paper. I stamped the tag with Papertrey stamps (Tags for spring) for the bunny, instead of ink (since I don't have pink ink, I used my copic marker's). It made it look textured to me. I used my cricut for the scallp border and the eggs.


On this card, I used Cosmo Criket paper, Making Memories paper, and a Martha stewart punch.

Happy Friday!! Hugs, Char



8 comments:

Deanna said...

Wowzers... gorgeous!

Danielle said...

Gosh, these are beautiful, Char!!! I love how you punched the corners on the card in the last post too, may have to try that! Very inspirational. I saw those corner punches at the store, but didn't know what you'd really do with them. Now I know!!
Have a good weekend,
Danielle

Jana Eubank said...

Love the layered scalloped circles! Now I *need* some of those, dangit! You enabler! LOL! I also really love how you put the smaller flowers in the center of the larger one on the Cosmo Card! Awesome work! ;)

Anonymous said...

I really love your Easter card. The layering of circles looks great. How didyou do it? I love paperetrey products too!! I need to work on gettng more!!

Johanna said...

I completely agree on the sushi, I don't like it at all but all my friend LOVE it so I kindly have to go with them from time to time ;) But cheezecake is great, especially the frozen one, do you have that or is it just a swedish thing? *smiling* I LOOOVE the cards you made, and thank you oh so much for the feedback on the photos, I'm hoping for sun tomorrow so that I can take some photos outside :D maybe it'll help. Have a great day tomorrow and good luck with the roses! Johanna

Charlene Austin said...

Hi Char!! Oh my these are yummy!! I haven't used my Tags set but now I want to!!!! Both cards are so amazing. I love those teeny flowers on your baby card. Can you tell me what brand or where you got them???

And yuk to sushi for me too. I have a strange life long phobia to rice so I can't even go near the stuff. I know....weird.

Lisa T. Howard said...

Beautiful cards Char! Hope you had a good time gardening today. We had rain all day long and it is storming now. I spent the day cleaning and purging my scrap supplies. Always a fun thing to do! Have a blast with the grand babies! And happy birthday to your son! :)

maybe*mej said...

wow. i love.. i love ..i love it. sooo my style. the last card is beautiful..but i love all of them.. im glad i found your blog. bye