Good Morning !!

Well it's Monday again....the weekends sure go fast!! It was a beautiful weekend...in the high 70's. Just perfect for me. I live in Northern California where the weather is between 107-115 for three months in the summer, so I will be outside all the time while the weather is nice!!. That's the only thing I don't like about the area, is the heat in the summer!!. The rest of the time it's beautiful. Were surrounded by mountains and we have lots of lakes,waterfalls, camping, hiking, and I'm 3 hours from the coast.

Here's a card I made last night with more Melissa Frances paper, and Papertrey cardstock. I also used my nestabilities .http://www.emmaspaperie.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=nestabilities

Have a wonderful week!!




6 comments:

Deanna said...

Stunning!!!

Lisa T. Howard said...

Beautiful, beautiful! :)

Danielle said...

wow this card is gorgeous!! love those photos of your grandchildren too, they are adorable!

chelemom said...

This turned out gorgeous!!!

Johanna said...

Super cute card! Oh you live in california? :D I've been to california twice and LOVED it, I can't wait till I can go again. I lived with a family I know in Santa Rosa (outside San Frensisco) hmm did I spell that right? hihi, anyway I agree with you that the summer is VERY hot but absolutely beautiful! And the last time I went I didn't know about scrapbboking so I've missed all your super cute stores... Have a great evening! Johanna

Charlene Austin said...

So pretty! The colors are incredibly happy!