Carol Wingert....


Sorry these pictures aren't great. It's raining today and I just had trouble~!


I have to share with you a lady who is extremely talented. I have learned so much from Carol. I've learned how to make books from scratch, and flowers from ribbon. She has truly inspired me and stretched my imagination . I don't like to hand sew....have never been good at it...so when I saw the instructions I growned!!!! But I did it!!! Each month Carol has a new kit . They are unique like no other. Take a peek at her blog and see for yourself http://www.carolwingert.typepad.com/creatologie/














I was trying to figure out which page is my favorite....but I think that this whole kit is my favorite!! It's kit is meant to be simple to put all of your love notes in!!











This metal envelope is the coolest. It's covered with paper and decorated.








This is the other book that I made from one of Carols kits. awhile ago. It is filled with all kinds of goodies...Pop up pages and the structure of this book is an accordion, a unique pocket page, a stitched page and finally, another very unique accordion that you build and then insert into the original accordion. How fun is that? The unique accordion is a cut/fold/glue structure that Carol calls a Diamond Book...

What's so cool about the Diamond Book is that it meanders and it has lots of tiny pockets to hold those secrets...






And this page is a pop out that I will add a picture to!! How cool is that!!








And this shows the depth of the whole book.




Thanks for visiting!!!! have a great day!!! Char



3 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

OH MY! This was a lot of paper goodness to admire. Every single items is gorgeous! I love that I can click on your pics to see the details close up. FABULOUS!! And thanks for the link to Carol. I will certainly check it out.

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Oh my gosh Char....this is stunning!!! Seriously girl, just jaw-dropping. I adore her work too, but you've mastered it! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far. :)

sugarnuggets said...

HI Char, I just love the different elements in this book! So lovely!