Beautiful Sunday...

It's the most beautiful day!! Sunny and a slight breeze. My daughter and I took a drive. It was so beautiful!!. It's hard to believe that my friend in NC is getting snow and everything is blooming here!! I took a picture of the tree in front of my house. They are everwhere in my neighboorhood and look like snow with all the blossoms.


Loonie Stampers Challenge #30

I went to (Another Charlene's blog) http://www.willowandpaisley.typepad.com/ and they had this challenge....so I thought I'd play!






I made this card with Hambly and October Afternoon paper. I used felt behind the My Mind's eye tree label. I used Martha Stewart butterfly punch and Stickles for the glitter.


Enjoy the day! Char


6 comments:

Annette said...

LOVE your card and all the butterflies, it is so adorable!! Oh and the tree - how beautiful is that! We have buds but no blooms yet but there are lots of daffodils. I can't wait to get my hands in the dirt and start some gardening!

Charlene Austin said...

OMGosh...I am so excited that you played our challenge. AND it is beyond gorgeous! You KNOW I love your work and this just rocks!!

Wendy said...

Hey, amazing job with the butterflies! I am so glad you played along with us, I hope to see you next week!

Deanna said...

Wow wow wow... I totally have stalked your blog and was not expecting to see you participating in our little weekly challenge!

Totally stunning and ditto to everything Char said!

Jewels said...

Oh Wow! I completely love your STYLE!! I am without words! Thanks for playing along with us!

Regan said...

OH MY WOW...this is fantastic!!