Back from Paradise!!

I went on a little road trip to a charming little town called "Paradise". It's tucked among beautiful pine trees. And there, I found an adorable little scrapbook store called Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. I've been to many scrapbook stores and this has to be the most charming!! It has hard wood floors (Which I love!!) and the walls are painted a soft yellow. And among the beautiful scrap booking supplies were awesome antiques!!! They had an antique refrigerator open with racks of recipe paper and embellishments inside !! How cute is that!! It also had beautiful antique dresser's draped with adorable ribbon...I bought tons!! I will have to go back and spend more time there...Anyway....will unpack and share some more tomorrow!! Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

debbie.ikert said...

Char - Funny thing, my sister Karen (owner of Paradise Scrapbook Boutique) mentioned you called and I told her I had recently found YOUR blog by Googling Paradise. Maybe I’m a (teeny) bit biased, but it is a darling store and she does have great ribbon and trims, doesn’t she? :)

Just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed your blog - it's like eye candy with your beautiful photos and cards - everything is so pretty! (And of course your granddaughters are just adorable!) Can’t wait to see what you create next!