Are you a slow scrapper?...or a fast one?

As I was making this card the thought occurred to me. Is anyone as S.L.O.W. at designing a card or LO as me? lol!! It shouldn't take me so long, but it does. I sit there and I have so many supplies I don't know where to begin. I told a friend at work if I ever get Laid off (Bad thought!!), she'd see me holding up a sign in front of Target " Will work for scrapbook supplies lol!!! ) Anyway, maybe if y0ur organized..you could share some of your secrets?


Most of this card was made with some new K & Co paper Wild Raspberry. Very cute and colorful designs! The "Hello " stamp and Ribbon are Papertray.




Have a great day!!! Char

7 comments:

Cherri Engle said...

Adorable Card. I can be fast (depending on what I am making) but for the most part, I tend to be slow like you. I get caught up in wanting it to be so right, just perfect that it slows down my creative process. Sometimes I can scrap all day but there's not much to show for it. But I love all aspects of our craft so it doesn't really bother me all that much. Thanks for sharing this adorable card.

Johanna said...

Absolutey fantstic card! :) I think if making things a little slower is what makes your cards this beautiful, then that is the way to go :D I'm slow myself but I'm also very eager (hope I spelled that right) to finish, sometimes I almost get into a conflict with myself ;) Thank you fot the inspiration! :D Johanna

Melissa said...

So darn cute Char! Love this adorable thing.
Melis

Lisa T. Howard said...

Love the card! It is adorable! BTW, I am a VERY organized person and not to bust your bubble or anything, but it doesn't help speed my process a bit...lol! When you have as much crap, I mean stuff, as I do, there is no hope! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Slooooooooooowwwwwww!! I am the slowest of the slow. It took me 7 hours last weekend to make 2 cards. I kid you not. No wonder I post like once a week. LOL.

Charlene Austin said...

Whooppssss! That anonymous post was ME!!! Sorry.

Wendy said...

If I can make one card in under 3 hours, I am happy! You make the cutest cards and the detail, WOW!
And you bought your daughter a card!!!!! tsk tsk...you could of given her this one!