Well....Its Friday :-)



I made this Thank You card for all of you! I so appreciate you visiting me!!! It's made with the new My Mind's eye paper.

I only worked three days this week....but it felt like 5 :-). I'm glad that the weelend is here!! The weather is nice and sunny....so I will enjoy the outdoors. Saturday night I'm going to a fundraiser for the "No Kill" animal santuary that some people started three years ago. I've gone every year. There effort is to take animals and let them live out their life on this ranch. Very cool!!


I hope that everyone has a beautiful weekend :-) Char

3 comments:

Annette said...

Beautiful card Char! Sunny weather, aren't you lucky! We will be in the 40's with rain and snowflakes Sunday! Your involvement with the no-kill shelter is awesome, I wish there were more of them! Have a great weekend!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Char! What a pretty, pretty card. I just saw this paper at Archiver's yesterday. I could not help but pick up a few sheets myself. I am SO ready for spring, and your card is definitely helping set the mood!
I think that no-kill shelter is such a fabulous and inspiring thing to do. Wish there were more of them, too!

Charlene Austin said...

So pretty!! And so nice of you to make a card for your readers!!