Not done with the mushy love stuff!!!

On this card I used my cricut to cut the heart and then embossed the heart beloe with my cuttlebug. I then inked the heart to accent it. The paper I used is the new line from "My Mind's Eye" it's called "Bella-Bella" I love the soft romantic colors of this whole line!!




This is one of the projects I did in Wilna's class. I loved embossing all the little hearts and decorating them. Since this is on a canvas I will hang it up in my craft room!!







Thanks for visiting!! Char



2 comments:

Annette said...

I LOVE your heart wall hanging, it is so adorable! All your stuff is adorable but I think it is one of my favorites. I hope you had a great weekend!

karen m. (akaliz) said...

cuteness! love all the different hearts! thanks for visiting my blog :)