More cards to share

The 13 hour day's at work are done!!! Yeah!! It seems like I live at work for the month of January :-). But I'm glad that it's done now and i can get back to what I enjoy!!!!



Here's a few more pictures to share with you today. The first one I made using Pink Paislee paper for the backround. Making Memories and a little October Afternoon border. An ATC card from 7 gypsies, and rub-on from Fancy pants, hearts from Me and my big Ideas, and the little hearts are Hero arts.The I Love you lettering if My Little Yellow Bicycle. And last but no least the little holders are Tim Holtz.





This card was made with Making Memories paper, Cosmo Cricket rub-ons. The butterfly's are K&Co., and I used a Melissa Frances swirley do in the middle for the body. And the sentiment is Making Memories.










I really appreciate you stopping by !! have a great day!! Char


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE the pink butterflies and the flourish you used as the center! These cards are amazing... I can't wait to see your LO for Zoie!!
You are truly an inspiration! :)

Annette said...

I LOVE all of these cards but I think the last one is my favorite! It is totally adorable and I love the bunnies! You are so creative my friend!