Just a quick share......

This little card was made with more My Mind's eye, and the.. well.....Ill call it a carriage because that is what it looks like to me...with my Cricut, and the rub-ons are Melissa Frances, and Crate paper. I also used a Martha Stewart punch.




And another card I made with :My Mind's eye paper", Hambly rub-on's, Melissa Frances Flower, and prima flower.





Just wanted to share this adorable cabinet I found while shopping in cute Mt. Shasta!! It was a steel at $45.00. I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it....Probably some cute trinkets!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Char






2 comments:

Cherri Engle said...

Love that cabinet...I would have so totally paid $45 for it. Great buy!!!

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh... i soooo want that cabinet! i am jealous! :) that is gorgeous- those are the colors i want in my craft room. great find!!
love
lindsay