It's the weekend!!!!

I am getting so excited!! This comming Thursday I'm going to my favorite place!! (See below!!) I can't wait!!! I need this rest so bad after working all those hours!! I will take lots of pics and share :-)

Here's a card that I made with Pink Paislee. I love this line with the bright colors!

I also want to say that I so appreciate everyone who takes the time to visit my little blog and leave comments!! You guys are wonderful, and you make my day!!! :-)



Have a wonderful day!! Char

4 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Cute Cute Cute!! LOVE that adorable ice cream cone. The whole card is yummy!

Silvia Kristine said...

Lovely card, Char! :)
I absolutely LOVE the colors here!
Have a nice sunday.
Silvia

Annette said...

Adorable card Char!! Okay, where are you going - I didn't see anything, or it could just be too early in the morning for me and I need another cup of coffee!
Have a great day! Annette

Lindsay said...

I agree with everyone... LOVE the colors! This card is gorgeous! :)