Happy Friday!!

This is a little card that I made last night with some scraps. I used a cute stamp I just got from Backpourch Memories. The owl is Autumn Leaves, the moon is Cosmo Cricket, and the pink trim is a design I cut from Pink Paislee paper and used my Cricut. The rub-on is Melissa Frances.

I get to watch the girls tomorrow!! Very exciting!! But I'll be back this weekend with more to share. I hope that everone has a wonderful weekend!!






As I was driving home last night I had to stop and take a picture of these pretty clouds! By the time I found a place to pull over this is all that was showing, I didnt get the whole effect but underneath the billowy ones were dark clouds and it was so pretty!!



See you soon!! Char


4 comments:

Hilary Kanwischer said...

Awwww...what a sweet, sweet card. I love that MF rub-on too, it's one of my fav's and it's perfect with your card. :) Have a wonderful week, Char! :)

Danielle said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!! I just got lost in your blog for a bit! Going to add you to my blog roll, so I can come back and see more of your work! =)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Char! Your card is really adorable! Very unique! I love the pink die-cut edging out the side, and that tree and owl are so cute. Really love the rub-on, too.
I think it's great you stopped to photograph the clouds. I am a cloud watcher myself, and sometimes the heavens are just amazing.
Have a great weekend!

Annette said...

Adorable card, I love the tree and the kraft cardstock for the base of the card. Beautiful photo of the clouds! I hope you have wonderful day with your grandaughters!