Awww....Grandkids!!!

Just a quick card to share today. I made it using Melissa Frances paper, Martha stewart punch, and felt, and K & Co embellishments.




I can't begin to tell you what they mean to me.....But those of you who have them know :-). They just warm my heart to no end, and cheer me up like no other!!! I watched these guys last week and Jasmine is sitting here in her toy box showing me all her toys!! And Libby below is already 7 months old :-(. The changes in the 1st year are just so incrediable and so fast!! She needs to slow down!!








Thank You for stopping by!!



2 comments:

Cherri Engle said...

Adorable card. I don't know why but I get intimated with making cards. I can knock out some 12X 12 layout (and smaller) but when it comes to cards I guess I get flustered that you have to make your statement in such a small space. You did a gret job on this card. Beautiful...just like those grandkids...

Annette said...

Beautiful card, I love the clothes line it is so cute! Oh my gosh, your grandkids are so adorable and Libby has the most beautiful big blue eyes!