Yeah!! I don't have to do my raindance!!

It's fnally raining here!! We need it so bad. I was worried that we wouldnt have a lake this summer!!! It's that bad. I was kidding around saying that I would go to the baes of Mt. Shasta and do a rain dance!!

Here's a layout that I did of my new grandaughter, Libby. I went and visited them last night . I can't even tell you how happy they make me. Jasmine is potty training and her Mom asked her if she had to go. She ran in the bathroon and a few minutes later she yells "Yeah Mom I did it, I did it !!" it was so funny!! There growing in leaps and bounds. I wish we could put them on pause :-)








Have a wonderful day!! And thanks for visiting!!!
Char


6 comments:

Grammy and Olivia said...

That is an awesome layout, and a great story to go with it. I can't wait for a second little sweetie...but I guess I don't get any say so in that :-)

Tasha said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! BOS is Book of Scraps, that is what Bookmark item used to be called. It just keeps up with your favorites.

Annette said...

She is so precious, how exciting for you! Your page is awesome, I love the car driving to the house with the new baby, it is just perfect! I am so glad you got some rain, especially when it has been so dry there. You were wanting the rain as much as I was wanting snow and we both got our wish!

Anabelle said...

Oh, Char, that page is beyond adorable! I love all of the little details. Your work always amazes me!

jaimewarren said...

Oh Char, this is just beautiful!!! Love the cluster of elements, the photo, all of it - it's perfect!

Jana Eubank said...

What a beautiful baby granddaughter!!! And that layout is adorable!!! LOOOOOVE it! :D