It's a beautiful day and I'm working ugh!!!

Well I stopped to play for a minute!! Here's a album that I made with Pink pasilee, Making Memories, Basic Grey, Creative Imaginations , and Crate paper. The tree is from Riff Raff designs, the hearts on the tree are Basic Grey Bittersweet Collection. The Album is Basic Grey. The letters on the front are Chatterbox. I used My Mind's eye labels, Cosmo cricut rub-ons, Melissa Frances Rub ons and her heart chipboard. Heidi Grace rub-ons, and Autumn Leaves rub-ons, and stickers. And Scenic Route Chipboard
Thanks for looking!! :-)


3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

beautiful work!! :)

Trisha Ladouceur said...

AMAZING project!!! LUV your Riff Raff Designs Swirly tree:)

Annette said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love the cover and that tree is major yummy! You are so talented Char!!