HAPPY MONDAY :-)

Where does the time fly....The weekends just disapear!! It would be nice to work 4 days a week....But then I'd probably get used to that to :-). It's just so hard to work when the weather has been awesome!!! Sunny and in the 70'S. It's so hot here in the summer usually 108-115 that you can't enjoy. Sigh.....




This Layout is my 1st one. I usually stick to cards and mini albums. I have a new appreciation for people who do 12x12's. They are more time consuming and a bigger space to decorate!! I had fun though :-) I used Pink Paislee, My Mind's eye, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, K & Co . And Melissa Frances Rub-On'S. I cut the hearts out with my cricut and embossed them with my Cuttlebug.








Thanks for looking and have a great week :-) Char

2 comments:

Cherri said...

Great job on your first 12X12 layout. I use to only do the 12X12 but this year, like you, I have ventured in to uncharted waters. I have completed 4 mini albums and have two others already in the works. Once you get use to scrapping one way you get real comfortable with that. However, I have been truly inspired lately with all the smaller size layouts and mini albums. It's been fun. Great layout.

jaimewarren said...

oooh, I love this one too girl!!!! You are on a ROLL!!!