Cute!

Well, a week's gone by and I still don't have my scraproom organized!! It's a good thing that I don't have to share any pictures of my scraproom!! But regardless , I seem to still be able to make cards amongst all the mess!! It a scary thing when I can find stuff thats piled up everywhere!!

A quick card to share. I made this one with Pink Paslee, Making Memories and Creative Imaginations paper. A new Martha Stewart heart punch that I picked up at Michael's....I just love her paper punches. K & Co felt "Cute" saying, Tim Holtz Ink.











Thank you for looking!!

Char

3 comments:

Annette said...

This is so CUTE! hee hee! Love the layout and the colors! I bet you you will be happy to get your scrap room organized. Mine isn't too messy, I just have too much stuff for the space I have.

Anonymous said...

Love the card but I have question about another project of yours! You posted a LO on 2Peas that has a swirly tree on it...where is that from? I WANT ONE!!!! REALLY BAD!!! You gave credit to BG for the chipboard but I looked on their website and can't find it. Will you help me....PLEASE? I'll stop whining if you do...promise!
donnarahal@yahoo.com

Charlene Austin said...

This IS too Cute!!